Guaranteed Christmas Delivery Order Deadline: 12/20 1:00 PM ET

Are You A Trucker Hat Guy/Gal?

January 11, 2016

So we had a discussion in our office recently about hats, trends etc..   The topic of “Trucker Hats” was brought up since we made a few of them and they did pretty well.  We were deciding on continuing to design more of them or just keep the few we have.  We took a vote and about 75% of us were trucker hat wearers and the other 25% had a look of disgust on their face (probably more interested in pink colored hats..wink..wink).  So we decided to go full steam ahead with some more trucker cap designs (coming soon).

 

CH-3394-Main-WEB_grande
Tailgater Mesh Back New England Trucker Cap

 


Subscribe