*If you or someone you know LOVES Beer, make sure to also check out our collection of beer-lovers tees online at Chowdaheadz.com!
- Connecticut Valley Brewing Company located in South Windsor, Connecticut has a spacious park-like atmosphere where people gather in lawn chairs and blankets to enjoy local beer, homemade seltzers, and barrel-aged bourbon and rye. Dogs are happily welcomed where they have plenty of space to run and play.
- Stargazer Brewing Company in North Haven, Connecticut offers a modern approach to craft beers, using unique ingredients that push the limits on what defines beer. Stargazer’s watercolor collection of sours uses flavors such as marshmallow, cheesecake, whipped cream, and strong fruity accents. Stargazer Brewing is the best place to go if you are sick of the standard beverage!
- Alvarium Beer Co. located in New Britain, Connecticut offers a spacious and comfortable taproom with a psychedelic flair with unique backlit tap systems visible from the dining area. With over 20 beers on tap, there is something for everyone from pale ale and sours to stouts, hard seltzers, and wine. Have a sweet tooth? Ask for a little whipped cream on top of your fruity beer to top it all off!
- Foolproof Brewing Company in Pawtucket, Rhode Island has indoor and outdoor seating, live music, and lots of fun events including crawfish boils. Their beers stay true to its Rhode Island roots with names like: Backyahd India Pale ale, Ocean State IPA, and Barstool Golden Ale. They host many private events and welcome children and dogs alike.
- Buttonwoods Brewery in Cranston, Rhode Island is open for tastings and is known for its variety of local food trucks that grace the premises every day of the week serving anything from tacos and pretzels to Latin American cuisine. They have a wonderful selection of beers and lagers with tastings available upon reservation.
- Proclamation Ale Company in Warwick, Rhode offers a vast variety of beer (over 100 options!) They also host public and private tastings by reservation. Join in for one of their many hosted events such as food truck night, trivia, and even super smash bros tournaments. Visit Proclamation Ale Company for the perfect date night out!
- Harpoon Brewery in the Seaport District offers a wide variety of beers, ciders, and seltzers along with food from sandwiches, chowder, and pizza to snacks such as homemade pretzels and dipping sauce. Hangout on the tables outside or take a seat inside at Harpoon’s Beer Hall. Harpoon Brewery also offers both private and public brewery tours so you can experience the flavors come to life!
- Lord Hobo Brewing Company out of Woburn, Ma (the town where Chowdaheadz is located!) offers a variety of tasty beers and snacks as you take in the mellow atmosphere of their taproom. Lord Hobo Brewery also hosts many events within their taproom such as Stump Trivia, Beer and Shot Night, and private events.
- Sam Adams Brewery in Boston is the perfect way to mix history with entertainment. Sam Adams Brewery currently offers public tours that end with a tasting of their exclusive beers paired with charcuterie snacks.
- White Birch Brewing Company in Nashua, New Hampshire serves a variety of beers and are known for their German Style Wheat Ales that include sour flavors such as Blueberry Berliner Weisse, Raspberry Berliner Weisse, and Peach Berliner Weisse. If you are hungry, you can get food delivered from local vendors in the area!
- Tuckerman Brewing Company in Conway, NH is a must stop if visiting the area. Around since 1998, Tuckerman offers seasonal beers and limited flavors that you can drink in their outdoor beer garden. If it's cold, Tuckerman will light up the firepit adding to the woodland ambiance.
- Frogg Brewing in Marlborough, New Hampshire offers a wide variety of beer flavors with clever names such as “Hop Tart” “Judge Juicy” and “Swamp Thing.” Take a seat on the patio and enjoy the sound of live music and flavors from local food trucks.
- Xota Brewing Company in Waterboro, Maine offers a variety of beers light to dark. Sit in the outdoor beer garden by the fire pit and play a few games of cribbage available on site while tasting the local flavors from partnering restaurants in the area.
- Maine Beer Company in Freeport, Maine is known across New England, having won best tasting beer for their India Pale Ale called “Lunch.” The brewery itself is something to be desired with large sitting areas both indoor and outdoor and a rustic taproom decorated with string lights hanging from the ceiling. Not only does the brewery have great beer and great ambiance, but they are eco-friendly with solar panels aligned on the rooftops throughout.
- Allagash Brewing Company in Portland, Maine is a great place to sip on the signature “Allagash White” Belgian-style wheat beer and enjoy the rustic-style barn house and play games in its large outdoor beer garden.
- The Alchemist Brewery in Stowe, Vermont is a trendy brewery serving bottles of stouts, IPAs, and ales. On top of its delicious beers, the Alchemist is known for its street-style art pieces from various local artists which are sold on site and adds to the Brewery’s trendy and cultured atmosphere.
- Foam Brewers in Burlington, Vermont has a great atmosphere with beautiful views of Lake Champlain. The brewery serves anything from pale ales and sours to stouts and lagers. They also have tables you can reserve for a prime dining experience which includes charcuterie slates, small snacks and appetizers.
- Beer Naked Brewery in Marlboro, Vermont is located on the top of Hogback Mountain providing beautiful 100mi views of the landscape. Along with their craft brews, cider and wine, Beer Naked Brewery is also home to a wood fired pizza restaurant. The brewery is also known for hosting fun events from live music, food festivals, and yoga. A great place to relax with family and friends, enjoy great views, great drinks, live music, and delicious foods.
Looking for the perfect gift for the beer-lover? Check out our collection of beer t-shirts at Chowdaheadz!