Cheers! Sláinte means "health" in Irish and Scottish Gaelic. It is commonly used as a drinking toast in Ireland. This St. Paddy's Day, show a little class before you chug your third Irish Car Bomb and offer up a "Sláinte". And just so you sound like you know what you're talking about, it's pronounced slawn-cha. It ain't slaint.
- 8.5 oz./yd 60/40 cotton/polyester blend fleece
- Gray Heather is 75/25 cotton/polyester
- Standard fit
- Jersey lined hood
- Double-needle sewing on all seams
- Twill neck tape
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs & waistband
- Draw strings with metal eyelets
- Pouch pocket
All our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, this means you can send it back for a refund or exchange through our easy online return system within 30 days. We put our 18+ years behind every order and value our customers immensely!