1. Website Ownership & Copyright Policy
All copyrights, trademarks, service marks and trade names (the "Material"), are the property of Born into It, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, licensors, including the Site’s design, hosting, programming and contest management/prize fulfillment vendors (collectively “operational service providers”) and/or the Site’s advertisers, sponsors, and promotional partners (collectively “Advertisers” ), and you may not, in whole or in part, sell, lease, rent, exchange, reproduce, archive, modify, create derivative works from, publish by hard copy or electronic means, publicly perform, display, disseminate, distribute, broadcast, retransmit, or circulate to any third party or on any third party website, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the express written approval of Born into It, Inc.
All authorized reproductions of Born into It, Inc materials must include the exact Copyright, Trademark, or other proprietary notices that appear on the original material as provided.
Access to the Materials may not be lawful by certain persons or in certain countries. You also understand, acknowledge and agree that downloading of any object code or software by website users in restricted countries is prohibited. If you access the Site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Without the prior written permission of Born into It, Inc., you agree not to display or use in any manner, the Site’s trademarks, including without limitation, domain names, email, newsletters, event names, slogans, and promotions.
The Website and its associated content and services are © 2018 Chowdaheadz, Born Into It, Inc.
If you believe that content on this Website infringes your copyrights, you may provide Born Into It with a notice of copyright infringement that complies with § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
This notice of copyright infringement must contain the following:
• The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
• Identification of the copyrighted work(s) alleged to have been infringed;
• The location of the copyrighted work(s) on the Website;
• Your contact information, such as an address, telephone, fax number, or email address;
• A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Copyright infringement notices must be emailed to us. Visit our contact page here
2. Message Features
3. Born into It, Inc. may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any Website feature, database, or content. Born into It, Inc. may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Website without notice or liability.
4. Terms of Sales from the Born into It Store ("Store")
The Website may contain links and pointers to other World Wide Web sites and resources. Links to and from the Website to other Web sites maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by BORN INTO IT, INC. or any of its affiliates of any third party Web site or content. BORN INTO IT, INC. is not responsible for the availability of these third party resources or their contents. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its Web site administrator or Webmaster.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes all prior written or oral agreements or communications with respect to the subject matter herein. BORN INTO IT, INC. in its sole discretion may amend this Agreement, and your use of the Website after such amendment is posted on the Website will constitute acceptance of it by you. Sections 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 and 13 of this Agreement will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement.
Born into It, Inc offers visitors to the site an opportunity to become a Chowdahead and receive a Newsletter. To register for a free subscription to our Newsletter, user agrees enter their email address on our website to become a Chowdahead, and begin to receive the Chowdaheadz newsletter. As a member you agree to receive emails and information describing Special Discounts and New Product information. In order to register you agree to provide your email, which will remain Confidential. To discontinue subscription to Newsletter please email , or call Customer Service at 800-560-2840
By using the Website, you signify your agreement to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms in this Agreement, you may elect not use the Website. BORN INTO IT, INC., may change the terms of this Agreement at any time, and your use of the Website after such changes are posted will mean that you accept them.