Intellectual Property Notice
Copyright and Intellectual Property Agent for Notice
Please address all inquiries of this nature to the physical address below. We cannot accept emails for any communication with our company that is of any potential legal or administrative nature.
Born Into It Inc. as well as the state of Massachusetts does not tolerate abuse of power, fraudulent IP claims, fraudulent counterfeit claims, and other business interference acts. We will (and have) pursue any violation of our rights with vigilance.
If your organization sends us an unfounded and general blanket intellectual property claim including unwarranted cease and desists letters we will consider this an act of tortuous interference to our business and we will consider a declaratory judgment against this claim. We acknowledge our use of parody and humor in many of our concepts and we are protected by our 1st Amendment rights, Parody Law, Mass Law 93A, Slapp Laws, etc.
If you feel your IP has potentially been violated then we are willing to have an open discussion with your organization regarding any potential issue. However, any abuse of power and non-specific general claims during the communication will be publicly expressed, documented, and reported. Our products including t-shirts are Fan/Lifestyle products and are our own concepts, they do not represent any other companies, professional sports leagues, individuals, or third parties. They are are own artistic & often ornamental concepts to convey personal pride, lifestyle, & cultural messages. Chowdaheadz designs represent original artistic expressions inspired by our love of various elements of New England Culture and (obviously) are not official team/league/school/organization/player merchandise or endorsed by any team or league or school or organization or player in any way. For official licensed merchandise consisting of actual logos and devoid of fans' perspective, editorial comment or artistic expression, please visit and support the registered websites of your favorite organizations.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement of your intellectual property rights please provide Born into It’s, Inc. Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the Born into It, Inc, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
If you are seeking permission to use Born into It, Inc trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, designs, or other features, please contact us below.
Born into It, Inc. Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows.
35B Industrial Parkway
Woburn, MA 01801
By email, phone, fax:
We cannot accept ANY legal or IP noticies via email or phone. For legal reasons, spam issues, fraudulent claims, etc. Please send us certified mail on your company letterhead so we both can have records of the communication be sure to include any registration numbers for claims, or supporting documentation or your communication will not be returned. Emails and phone calls of this nature will be ignored. This is for both of our protection.